Reporting to the Quality Manager, your main mission will be:
• Carry out quality control of incoming and outgoing elements (parts, materials, documentation)
• Participate in controls during production and support operators
• Establish and improve control procedures throughout society
• Write control reports and various customer validation files
• Propose improvements to harmonize current controls
Graduate of a BAC + 2 or BAC + 3 or equivalent, you have professional experience in the field of quality control. Necessary knowledge of dimensional control and use of standard measuring instruments. Knowledge of ISO 9001 and ISO 13 485 is a plus.
Dynamic and rigorous, you work independently and you master the English language.
This position is based on Apt (84) and may require some rare travel.